We put our mission to work.
Career Support Systems (CSS) promotes independence and self-sufficiency by delivering an array of exceptional community-based employment supports.
We help people with barriers to employment find jobs and stay productive in the workforce.
CSS is a private, nationally-accredited provider of community-based employment and support services for people with disabilities or obstacles to employment. Founded in 1993, CSS has built its reputation by focusing on under-served populations who require intensive supports to succeed in the competitive workforce. We design and deliver an array of highly individualized job placement services and a full range of complementary employment support services. As a highly flexible and customer-driven organization, we’re dedicated to achieving strong outcomes in close partnership with our customers.
Our workforce services include:
- Supported Employment
- Customized Employment / Discovery Services
- Job Coach Training Services
- Job Development
- Job Placement
- Employment Exploration Situational Assessments
- School to work Transition services
- DD Waiver Individual SE
- DD Waiver Group Option SE
- TANF Employment Supports
- Independent Living Skills Training
- WISA SSI / SSDI Benefits Advocacy
- Ticket to Work Employment Network Services